We support the organisation of green technology development programmes.
The call for applications is not open; the projects that have received funding are in the process of implementation.
The aim of the call for applications was to develop activeness and entrepreneurship related to green technology in Estonia, which contributes to moving towards a climate-neutral economy and improving the competition of Estonian green technology companies.
We supported the implementation of green technology business development programmes, including:
- organisation of hackathons and design contests;
- implementation of development programmes and mentoring;
- Addition of a green technology aspect to existing hackathons, contests, and development programmes.
Eligible to apply:
- Legal person registered in Estonia
- Government agency or body administered by it
- Local authority or body administered by it
Grants are awarded in Estonian and more information can be found on the EIC website here.